Anyway, I'll be posting more as I keep getting further along. I just really wanted everybody to see since I am not close to anyone else, and Kyle and I want to share this time with all of you. Love you!
Friday, January 29, 2010
Pregnancy Pictures
So here are some pictures I have been taking over the past few weeks. I have been feeling a lot bigger, and I think you can tell in these that I have been getting bigger also. Everything has been going well with the pregnancy. I haven't had any problems, just getting a little morning sickness, but no throwing up, I just feel nauseous. I hope that leaves soon though! Well, going by what the doctors have said, I am about 16 weeks, so here are the pics!
Anyway, I'll be posting more as I keep getting further along. I just really wanted everybody to see since I am not close to anyone else, and Kyle and I want to share this time with all of you. Love you!
Anyway, I'll be posting more as I keep getting further along. I just really wanted everybody to see since I am not close to anyone else, and Kyle and I want to share this time with all of you. Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you look cute!!!
Post a Comment